Phantom 315W - Ceramic Metal Halide Reflector
For an intense downward light pattern, the PHR3150 is your best choice for performance and value. Multifaceted 95% European hammertone aluminum for excellent light uniformity and diffusion. Patented double-wall design maintains optimum lamp temperature while keeping the reflector cool. In this $139.49 price you get complete kit like hood- lamp- cord- and short wave digital ballast. Exceptionally consistent delivery of the CMh lamp's superior color spectrum and PAR output. Kit includes Phantom CMh reflector, ceramic halide-specific digital ballast, and the Philips Master Power CDM 3100K lamp.
• Vertical lamp optimizes downward light delivery
• Multifaceted design provides superior uniformity, maximum output, and top performance
• 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum
• Integrated hangers
• Built-in 15' cordset
• Pre-galvanized powder coated body for durability, strength, and longevity
• Patented cool running double wall design
Optional Cooling Kit - PHR3150CKT
For the ultimate in air-cooling your Phantom CMh reflector, pick up the optional cooling kit which includes two 6" flanges and a sealed lens system with latches and safety catch.
*Important - hot re-strike can take up to 15 minutes. The lamp will take longer to cool down since it has two layers of glass. Please allow enough time for ignition. Philips recommends that you do not operate the lamp for less than 3 minutes or this can cause ignition issues.