HI98121 is a waterproof meter that measures pH, ORP and temperature. The housing of this tester has been completely sealed against humidity and are designed to float.
Electrode replacement with the stainless steel round connector means there are no pins to bend or break during replacement.
When the cloth junction becomes clogged and response time is sluggish, simply pull out 3 mm (1/8") to clear the clogging which will improve response time and stability.
The exposed stainless steel temperature sensor on these models facilitates faster and more accurate temperature measurement.
- Waterproof and it floats!
- HANNA's exclusive cartridge pH and ORP electrode
- Extendable cloth pH junction
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic calibration
- Battery % Level at startup and stability indicator
- HOLD function