MegaPhos is a high concentration of a unique, natural, wild microorganism named Bacillus megaterium strain HM87. This potent microorganism is essential for phosphorus uptake in plants, especially when bound in high pH soils. When applied to the plant, MegaPhos grows on the root system, colonizing and taking up residence in the rhizosphere. While there, MegaPhos produces several essential enzymes and secondary metabolites that helps solubilize bound or tied up phosphorus, making it more available to the plant.
Use of MegaPhos will create a more efficient fertilization program, increase root growth, stem length, increase flowering and provide a significantly greater yield.
Features & Benefits
- Contains high concentration of a unique beneficial strain of Bacillus
- Solubilizes phosphorus that is normally unavailable to the plant
- Can help cure phosphorus deficiency,
- Increases crop yield and production
- Perfect rotational or tank mix partner
- OMRI listed and CDFA organic certified
- Not phytotoxic and no residue
- 100% water soluble - no clogging
For Use On:
Fruits & Fruiting Vegetables • Green Leafy Plants • Spices, Herbs & Medicinal Herbs • Tree Fruit & Nuts • Turf & Ornamentals • Cotton, Rice, Soy, Wheat, Corn • & More